Live acoustic track

NL5

Unpossible!
Ignore the performance, but please comment on the recording. Bear in mind that it was a one take "live" recording.

Thanks.

I'm listening on a laptop so I'm NOT going to comment on the recording...

But the song....the melody doesn't seem to flow well with the guitar.

Nice voice though.

Sounds pretty good actually. There are times when the guitar seems like it's DI'd, but then other times not, so whether you used a mic or not, I'm gonna' say "NICE JOB!"

The book of John comes to mind, lol. Your levels are good, and the sounds are pleasant, so what else is there, eh? Nice recording.

Im on computer speakers so I cant comment on the mixing/what not. But good song over all. I will say let the guitar do the minor of the song and try not to do so much minor with your voice. Thats all I have. Well done. I enjoy the guit sound.

Tony

NL5,

Nice acoustic work.... I liked the song... vocals were very clear, sounded like you got some good tracks..

I checked out your website, looks like you've invested in some nice equipment..I also listened to Olivia singing her ABC's.....your daughter I assume?

My 9 year old is also named Olivia....who'd a thunk it?

Yep, that's my 4 year old. She thinks it's pretty cool to record.

Thanks for checking out the website. My equipment list has shrunk a bit (laid off a lot lately, and I picked up a Pearl MLX Drumset), but it still isn't half bad for a hack like myself! :D I'll go and update the site now.

Thanks everyone who commented!

Back