listen up to my new song!

I'm guessing this is an assignment for your degree in music? How many people in the orchestra?

Kind of fun, very different than what others are posting...

The 9 plus mb size will keep away most of us, you could have cut that down by encoding at a lower kbps and editing out the 20 seconds of silence at the end of a four minute song. You'll get more listens like that!

Starts out well enough, the pounding bass drum gets annoying when it goes to double-time. Drop it down in the mix. I keep waiting for the intro to end, and the main attraction to come, when it ends. It would make a good intro to a song.

I love the piano sound. I like all the sounds really. I think the begining is a lot stronger than the end though. The middle is nice too. There's a lot going on but it's put together really well.

Thanks yall,

Not this was not a school project. I work at a Studio that does a lot of classical recordings, and I have a friend who has a brass quintet. So I put the too togather and bam.

Yes I do agree the bass drum is too much.

I think I will go back in a few months and take a new look at it. My ears were gettign tired of it so I just ended it.

Thanks.

John B

I have posted this a few places, and this place gave me the best reponses. Thanks

Back