Listen to my new acoustic rocker! "escape from newyork"

oh yes i forgot, i'd like feedback! im goign to record a disotreted elctric guitar final evrsion soon!

Jordan you need to eliminate the talking part so we can hear the music part. Try getting the tuner out and tune you guitar and check the intonation - there's few parts out of tune (from what I can hear).

I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but this just sounds like crap. I've heard a lot of demos that I thought were crappy, but this one is probably one of the worst sounding recordings I've heard so far.

I've heard recordings done with an alarm clock that had a built in tape player with a record function that sounded better than this. I don't know what you're doing to make it sound so bad. So, here is my advice.

First thing you need to do is save up for some kind of real recording equipment and a decent mic. While you're saving up for that, start studying recording. Learn how to do it and you'll have the theory down and then you'll need to get the experience by simply doing it over and over again.

Also study song writing. Learn the basic formula of song writing and rewrite your songs, because that song sucked ass.

I'm not trying to be a dick about it. I just don't see the point of you continuing to do what ever it is you're doing when it's so god awful. You have a shit load of crap songs on myspace LOL

I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but this just sounds like crap. I've heard a lot of demos that I thought were crappy, but this one is probably one of the worst sounding recordings I've heard so far.

I've heard recordings done with an alarm clock that had a built in tape player with a record function that sounded better than this. I don't know what you're doing to make it sound so bad. So, here is my advice.

First thing you need to do is save up for some kind of real recording equipment and a decent mic. While you're saving up for that, start studying recording. Learn how to do it and you'll have the theory down and then you'll need to get the experience by simply doing it over and over again.

Also study song writing. Learn the basic formula of song writing and rewrite your songs, because that song sucked ass.

I'm not trying to be a dick about it. I just don't see the point of you continuing to do what ever it is you're doing when it's so god awful. You have a shit load of crap songs on myspace LOL

Pssst, Jordan is a troll that has spent the last few months banned. He is not to be taken seriously.

Sweet! JordanD's back! This is sure to end hilariously!

I for one intend to encourage this! :D

Is this song related to the movie of the same name?

"Excalibur cleft the magic werewolf"! Awesome!

Maybe it's my knube status talking, but I love these spoof/parody/whatever song postings. I'd be interested to hear a JordanD and BRIEFCASEMANX collab. :laughings:

Strange. Normally by now JordanD would have posted 3 or 4 other comprable songs to this thread. What's wrong man? Is your VCR not working?

I fell for your bullshit again. I listened to the song you said is "really nice". That was the last time I waste my time on your homosexual music. :D

Back