Lawler and RAMI Rock On...

Walter and Rami, I was hoping for a fight here over the drum level. :D Can’t one of you be more troll-like? Every thread with a troll attack get’s around 10 thousand views. I’ll PM you both to arrange it.

NYMorningstar – Thanks! What’s that about Clapton vs. Santana? A Crossroads movie remake? :D

Incanus – Thanks Incanus. Agreed, real is better. And highly skilled real drumming like this is great to have. I’m finding it impossible to even practice with the drum machine now.
‘Now it just needs some bass to anchor it down. . .’
Got a minute (well, 4) to add a line?

Dolod44 – thanks for the listen.

Rami – actually I only wrote the improvised phrases that are different every time. The repeating phrase is a quote from a rock guitar method book I use in my teaching. This piece started out as a demo piece for my students and transformed into something else.

true-eurt – Thanks True. Maybe the bass you’re hearing is coming from the low end of the rhythm guitar?

rayc – Glad you liked it. It’ll be great when connection speeds are high enough that we’re all using 320 bps or higher resolution and downloads sound pretty much the same as a CD. :cool: Fingers crossed.

Bart – It’s funny – I felt self conscious when recording the rhythm guitar because I was doing such a repetitive rhythm. I too like the high-hat intricacies Rami did. Appreciate the listen and comments.

Tim

Last edited:
Back