Laid Back (instrumental)

Excelent tune Outlaws.It evokes an emotion for sure.For me,thats what music is all about.Nice tempo changes throughout the song....those changes ease the song along quite well.Enjoyed it.

HELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. This day has been shaping up quite nicely if I don't say so myself.

STUNNING!

:D MAN - do I like this!! Right to the head of the keeper file!! Excellent performance - that's gotta be tough to play with all those tempo changes happening. Nothing to say - lays perectly for my ears. Simply stunning. Would you share the guitar make/model and signal chain, please? Pat yourself o the back, brother!!:D
~Milan

Now you just need to grab a bass and add that to the mix.
You must be doing something right if you are getting a good review from MC Gitrz!!
Check out his stuff.
You mix it up good with the different "movements", if you will.
I have to agree with MC here.
Make that a double pat:D

Well thank you everyone. I really wasn't expecting to get that many great reviews.

Now the bar has been set and you got me all nervous since the song is actually with vocals and one guitar.....at least for live purposes.

I do want to add bass....and even drums. I actually played it a couple times with a friend who plays drums and we do it electric. The song rocks when we do it like that. To bad its hard to find reliable drummers :o

Tempo changes....not very hard since it is really only me. But like I said, with my friend (when I can drag him over to jam) we got it pretty much down pat.

And last but not least, the signal chain...

Martin D41
->
AKG C3000B about 6 inches from the 12th fret aimed just before the soundhole...give or take based on each track.
->
Monster cabe
->
Davisound TB10
->
shitty xlr
->
Roland 1680

Then I forget if I added reverb before or after I used one of the MTK mastering tools.

For all the haters of the AKG, I found two...count them TWO sweet spots for the mic.

Thank you again to everyone.

Great sound and writing. I like the C3000 myself, bright can be a good thing.
Sure shut down all the AKG haters, right on! I am hearing drums and the whole thing here but it sounds like just the guitar...cool.

Nice effects and stuff...I like it a lot.

Moving peice.

Now I get it!

After reading your response and listening to the tune again I noticed the perfect slot for the vocal! Ha! Even though this tune can stand alone on its own merits. (Some of the solo lines in the right channel seemed a little distant but you move stuff around so artfully I was just enjoying the ride!) I'm really anxious to hear the whole tune in this form - so start singing, bro!

Here's the link to my stuff: http://www.nowhereradio.com/MCGitarz
On the "Albums" page you'd be best advised to stick with tunes on the "Songs From the Attic" album, the other album is all old analog four-track stuff.

Ciao!!
Still listening - and now waiting!!
~Milan

Back