LADY GAGA covers

Just sounds like Karaoke. The lead vocal has a similar sound and range to Lady G, The pitch sounds good, but what are you really asking?

I'm very new to home recording. I've only been working on it for a few months, and have much less experience with mixing and such than most of the people on this board.

My question is: is this a step in the right direction? Are there any issues that the songs have in common? Do the vocal efx work for you? Can you understand everything that's being said? What can be done to achieve a more professional sound?

Which lead vocal are you referring to? lol Thanks for your time!

I'm very new to home recording. I've only been working on it for a few months, and have much less experience with mixing and such than most of the people on this board.

My question is: is this a step in the right direction? Are there any issues that the songs have in common? Do the vocal efx work for you? Can you understand everything that's being said? What can be done to achieve a more professional sound?

Which lead vocal are you referring to? lol Thanks for your time!

sorry but these are backing tracks and you are adding vocals on top?

theres not that much mixing really involved, I think what you really want to do is make sure you have the correct tracking...slotting in vocals to backing tracks shouldnt prove that taxing if the vocal is recorded well...

heres a nice guideline to recording vocals, maybe you can get something from it

http://kimlajoie.wordpress.com/

I couldn't figure out how to play the song.

in the voice of Lucille Ball:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I got to this "Snips" site, there's a player there and when I hit the pause button nothing happens. I hit down "Download" and it says it wants' to install something and this little voice in my head says "no fuckin' way".

I'd like to hear Telephone - I programmed it awhile ago.

sorry but these are backing tracks and you are adding vocals on top?

theres not that much mixing really involved, I think what you really want to do is make sure you have the correct tracking...slotting in vocals to backing tracks shouldnt prove that taxing if the vocal is recorded well...

heres a nice guideline to recording vocals, maybe you can get something from it

http://kimlajoie.wordpress.com/

KC you know Kim? :D

:cool:

I couldn't figure out how to play the song.

in the voice of Lucille Ball:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I got to this "Snips" site, there's a player there and when I hit the pause button nothing happens. I hit down "Download" and it says it wants' to install something and this little voice in my head says "no fuckin' way".

I'd like to hear Telephone - I programmed it awhile ago.

Dinty ..... yous got some explaining to do! :laughings:

Dinty ..... yous got some explaining to do! :laughings:

As long as it's not to the authorities I'm not too worried. :)

On that Snips site - do you have to download the song/program or can you just play it there?

I like Gady Laga. She's my bestist frend. :)

As long as it's not to the authorities I'm not too worried. :)

On that Snips site - do you have to download the song/program or can you just play it there?

I like Gady Laga. She's my bestist frend. :)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just play it from the site.

Yup her poster is my bestist friend as well. :D

... Just play it from the site...

On that site there's a player and I hit the pause button and it turns into a triangle (play) but the song doesn't play and I don't feel like dancing.

Should I phone Geek Squad? :confused:

or just continue doing the Lucy Gaga?

WaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

On that site there's a player and I hit the pause button and it turns into a triangle (play) but the song doesn't play and I don't feel like dancing.

Should I phone Geek Squad? :confused:

or just continue doing the Lucy Gaga?

WaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

:laughings::laughings: Just give it up and dance around naked doing the Lucy GAGA .... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :laughings::laughings:

What do ya think I've been doin? :confused:

4485Crying_Lucy.jpg

Back