journey for people who don't like journey

I'll have to agree with the rest that this is not bluegrass......more of a campfire tune.....I do like the idea though. Singing is good, might want to deliver on the music though.....I can help you with the bluegrass stuff if you want.

Thanks jpw :).

Man...I just can't shake that campfire label...lol (is that even a genre?)...oh well. It probably could be worse. I really moved on from the whole bluegrass idea right at the beginning...the 1st version I was still trying for some kind of old-timey authenticity, and I failed. I'd say, with the additon of the electric guitars, this is now more of a mildly psychedelic lullaby.

If by help, (which I really greatly appreciate btw) you are referring to some sort of collaboration, I would be honored, however I am running strictly cassettes here, and I believe the prehistoric nature of my set up would make an online collaboration difficult if not impossible? I guess I don't really understand the technology involved.

Anyway, someone should do a bluegrass version of this sometime just for the hell of it.

Back