inst ru mental

I like it a lot, but I'm into weird stuff! :D The melody guitar reminds me a little of Adrian Belew. I think you should expand on this idea. A second part in a different time signature would be cool IMO.

Hmm, well obviously I'm relating the likelihood of such complex progressions to the ability of ones fellow players, therefore, indeed, comma, if one felt that these things could be achieved live one would be delighted to further indulge in horrible complexity and so on.

reminds me of something Super Mario would listen to, like maybe on a bonus level or something. cool.

Yup it is all me playing on this, but I play bass in a band as well. I think asking them to do something like this would probably push them over the edge!

the lead guitar definitely has an adrian belew feel to it--the song is a great concept, just begging for more. even playing the same riff in open form (drums switch to ride, guitars start strumming overdriven chords, lead goes nuts) would be pretty sweet. the recording and mix is marvelous. i'd love to hear more developed songs from you. i'm with madaudio! keep posting, friend!

i'm listening to it again, and MAN i love that rhythm guitar riff!!!! can't get it out of my head! sometimes i'll hear a song or a part of a song and i think, "damn, why couldn't i have been the one to write that?" and this progression is one of those. very very cool.

Nicely balanced mix. Cool wild lead line but the tone and rhythmic feel of the rhythm gtr makes the piece IMO.

Like a mysterious, yet chaotic exploration into some strange place.. Definitely some quality background music to something. funky weird, maybe some building freaky synths underneath at points or sound effects may add to this... cheers :cool::cool:

Back