I promised

dtb said:
well, I told Q and Lt. Bob, and others, I'd post a tune from last night. we was really cloudy. this was near the end of the evening, and we tried to end this tune a number of times, but couldn't bring ourselves to stop. we had a great evening.

this one's called "great big woman (and a little bitty bottle of wine)"

http://www.nowhereradio.com/dtb/singles

enjoy,

Dan, and the boys

yeah...you WERE really cloudy!!! you mixed my track right out of the mix you beer-guzzlers!!

After you guys all passed out, I had the engineer make a new mix and he put my ~banjo~ in which needed a boost in volume. I also really appreciated being able to crash on your couch with your sister too....'cept the dog kept makin' deez smelly items that 'ruined the moment'...:eek:

anywazzz...here's da new mix billie-bob did for me on great big women
I put it on MY site as not to insult you guyzzz...

thanks again.
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/9/1322/album43.shtml

J.B., thanks for listening, and glad you enjoyed.

mix, damn, I gotta get a light for that back corner. I thought someone was lurking, and I kept hearing this plucky sounding music coming from there. Man, that's some great picking. You're really getting on with the banjo. Check yo pm, dude.

Dan

Bring the vocals up a bit LOL.

How many mics did you use? Three? Four?

What you've done here is recorded the sound of a good time happening. Nice one. :)

what's up B.,

dobro, I'm using 4 now. Two each, V67 and V57, attached to the rack on the ceiling, a "x" shape. we just gather around and go on with it. thanks for checking this one out. how about mix's banjo picking?

Dan

"how about mix's banjo picking?"

Yeah, good question LOL. What about that banjo? I hear voices, a mando, a guitar, a bass, a harp and some keys. Oh yeah, and mix and his famous air banjo LOL.

I think it's a fact, that lots of folks don't read every reply. (wink, wink), "air banjo", LOL.

hey Ghost, every Wed. nite at 7 until----------. Thanks for listening. And we do have a blast. You take four, five, six folks who've know each other, picked with each other, and been the greatest of friends for 30 years, and these things happen. LOL.

dobro, get with the program. Just kidding. Thanks for listening. and thanks a bunch for the info on the classical strings.

Dan

Ah man, reminds me of jamming in my university days long before the weight of the world came crashing down on me :) Beautiful.

Back