I need your opinions on this new song I did with a friend.

typing as I listen. nice ethereal start. Hip hop, didn't see that one coming. I should say now that hip hop isn't my favorite, so I wouldn't take what I say to heart. It's a good mix, but I would say the vocals are a bit too loud compared with the music. I would sit them back a bit, but that's just me. I like the background stuff.

i have got to say, as white as i am, this is very, very funky-fresh.

reminds me slightly of deltron 3030 and scum of earth.

typing as I listen. nice ethereal start. Hip hop, didn't see that one coming. I should say now that hip hop isn't my favorite, so I wouldn't take what I say to heart. It's a good mix, but I would say the vocals are a bit too loud compared with the music. I would sit them back a bit, but that's just me. I like the background stuff.

I did the chorus part..any proposal on the singing besides it's loud? I'll adjust that one.

Music is nicely done. Everything sounds good. The rapper has a strange inhalation sound, though. I would edit that out as much as possible, and get him to work on that. That may seem like a tiny thing, but it kind of was noticeable to me.

haha ya I kinda noticed that too..Editing should fix that since it's kinda small.

I also noticed that hehave great breath support that you can't even find in some singers these days ;p

Thanks for listening :)

The start is really cool. The rapping is pretty neat. The vocals + lyrics are nice. The singing is very good. The chorus melody is really cool.

The only thing is the vocals are loud and when really turned up a slightly bordering on harshness. Slight! Not much. Other than that - cool.

The start is really cool. The rapping is pretty neat. The vocals + lyrics are nice. The singing is very good. The chorus melody is really cool.

The only thing is the vocals are loud and when really turned up a slightly bordering on harshness. Slight! Not much. Other than that - cool.

oh ok..I'll fix that and thanks for listening :)

-aaron

Back