I feel like mixing something for someone

Hard2Hear

Anyone out there got a song or two that you'd like me to mix?

Anything where you have the tracks on a PC and can export each track individually. Raw tracks are best, wav files, I can do anything up to 24/96.

I'd like to mix some rock, with singing and not screaming, but some nice guitars I can work with...or maybe some new-ish country stuff. Anyone who usually mixes their own stuff would benefit the most from this. Also, I will be getting input on the mix from the producers and guys I work with on a regular basis. And it's for free for you, I'd just like to have fun with it.

Who knows. If you like the sound I get, yuo may be interested, if not don't bother to reply. Let me know.

H2H

I'd be up for that .... Although your Alias always makes me think Hard2hear means "hard of hearing" ! LOL :D

What do you mix on ?

Dude...LOL. Where were you 4 days ago? (check out my thread for explanation of that question).

While I'm here, I need to tell you a couple of things. First, Jaimee has learned the tune you were cool enough to post, so all I have to do is record her vocal. YESSSSS... That'll happen this week.

Secondly, she just got 1st Chair (out of 87 selected and hundreds trying out) as a First Soprano in the Regional Competition of 7th and 8th graders .. (she's in 7th Grade. :D :D)

I'm really sorry for posting this in your thread, but I only get so many opportunities to brag as a proud parent.

Anyway, you'll definitely get to mix HER vocal this week, so add that to your list of mixing jobs. :D :D

Take care,
Chris

Yes! I have a song for you. I can send you wav files if you want. You'll probably get a bunch of requests, so if you don't take me up on this, thats cool. If you are interested, please PM me and I'll get the tracks together for you. It would be a great experience to hear somebody else mix my stuff and I would no doubt learn something from your expertise.

dres-
I could do this in my friend ashleys studio on Pro Tools HD, but I'm not:). Actually, I'm working at home for the next few weeks, so I'll be using SonarXL mainly, plus all the other goodies I have around here.

chris-
Sorry about the timing. Great to hear Jaimee is back and at it again! Just let me know. :)

crawdad-
I'm sending you a PM right now.

H2H

Back