"I did it" a musical journey by Briefcasemanx

Hey,

Sorry this ain't gettin' no posts...I dunno, there just seems to be a ton of stuff up right now, so easy to get lost in the shuffle...:)

So, I checked it out. It sounds fine...I just really don't know where to place this on the auditory roadmap in my mind...no real reference whatsoever so I've little idea what you're going for sound-wise. But really it sounds pretty well balanced and the vocals seem to be properly laden with fx.

I'd have to say you've done a fine job with this recording. Sorry I can't be of much help - just wanted you to know I checked it out :cool:.

Good stereo image - nice up the middle thump.
The noodling on either side balance well.
I like the falsetto coo into groan.
Sounds like something on the avant end of from the white album taken a few steps further.
Fun!

It's very cool. Reminds me of some stream-of-consciousness endeavors. I like the driving drum beat. It holds all of it together. A bit of organized chaos. Nice.

I didn't get the physics question so didn't know what to write:o

This reminds me a little of The Jesus and Mary Chain in its gritty'ness.
I think the vocals sound really good - listening here on my earphones, there's so much going on, it really grabs the attention. I could imagine this in a David Lynch film, if he made them anymore!

Really good. Don't think it'll get to number 1 in the charts though :eek:

intomusic

Back