HR Recording Challenge: Results

what?!?!? :eek: :eek:

did I?

well crap. :p

I thought I had hit everybody's, but I wasn't sure.

well,... as penence for missing your 1.5 thread, I hereby give you permission to say one insubstantiated mean comment aboot my next song. Just make something up, like, "Man.. those drums really suck! I mean... I know there aren't actually any drums in the song... but if there were, they would really suck."

Or you can keep it simple and just say, "You Suck!!"

Whichever you prefer.

:D :cool: :p

WATYF

This is like 6 weeks away....

I will probably be able to do 2-3 other members covers.. Is that ok or is there a limit?

Joe

B.SABBATH said:
even though you and crawdad both skipped over my 1.5 song.. :D [/B]

Yes, and a bunch of others too Sam! It just got to be too much to try and hear everything. Not to mention that I was swamped with studio work and gigs!:D You can skip my next piece of crap, er....masterpiece:D if you want.
Do you, like, have a bulletin board that tracks this stuff?:D You should work for ASCAP or BMI!

Vox--make all you want to, by all means.

WATYF--the HRC thing is a great idea. It means I can type less--saving my finger energy for flashy metal licks and, ugh, other things.

SluiCe--you wouldn't want to venture too far into the twisted depths of my internal dialog, believe me! An Oktava 219 would be less risky.

ha, wow...I was reading mixmkrs older thread about this..and the second post there..from CyanJaguar-

"if I have permission, I want to cover Wes480s latest song "darling""

hmm, well man...if you see something in that song that I don't then by all means have at it and feel free to change it to your liking :)

of course, that was many months ago, and I'm sure you've moved on by now ;)

by the way - I have dibs on Father Time covers.

I'm sure others will be interested as well, maybe we should just save that one and do a Homerecording Father Time Tribute Album for the May challenge

wes480 said:

I'm sure others will be interested as well, maybe we should just save that one and do a Homerecording Father Time Tribute Album for the May challenge
LOL... :D :D

WATYF

wes480 said:

We can do that, if you let me do pootpie's masterpiece for the march challenge :)

VOXVENDOR said:
This is like 6 weeks away....

I will probably be able to do 2-3 other members covers.. Is that ok or is there a limit?

Joe

You never finished the cover of my song...I thought you loved me......:mad:

Back