How I spent my day.......

fuzzsniffvoyage

Enjoying a day off, recording some jams. Critique please........

And I'm always looking to collaborate with someone. If your a hot shot shredder and would like to put something on top of this, that would be cool and appreciated. Same goes for singers and drummers.

Enjoying a day off, recording some jams. Critique please........

And I'm always looking to collaborate with someone. If your a hot shot shredder and would like to put something on top of this, that would be cool and appreciated. Same goes for singers and drummers.

Dude, that ain't bad at all. I would have to say this is a badass groove. I could tell by your hair I was going to at least hear some rockin' guitars when I clicked. The drums are programmed?

Well . . . I didn't mind it at all . . . except there was no middle. All the sound was coming out left and right, and there was hardly anything in the middle.

Well . . . I didn't mind it at all . . . except there was no middle. All the sound was coming out left and right, and there was hardly anything in the middle.

I was thinking I'd leave the center opened up for vocals & lead guitar. "Song" definitely needs development.

I'm going to re-track the entire thing and actually plot out intro-verse-chorus-verse-bridge-solo-chorus-verse-chorus/outro. gotta come up with a 3rd part.....

I agree on the panning.
It was an odd sound. I couldn't say that it was bad though. If there was something coming down the middle, it would most likely fill out the image.
The timing sounded rushed occasionally.

The guitar tones were pretty decent.

I was thinking I'd leave the center opened up for vocals & lead guitar.

Well, you certainly achieved that. It would be interesting to hear how it sounds with vocals and lead. However, I'm kinda used to the idea of hearing snare, kick and bass (at least) belting into my face somewhere near the middle.

Dude, that ain't bad at all. I would have to say this is a badass groove. I could tell by your hair I was going to at least hear some rockin' guitars when I clicked. The drums are programmed?

The drums are a loop in Sonar. Just a clean no frills 4/4. I use it as a metronome. I'll add a more creative program later or if I get lucky, get a real drummer.

Back