Hot Rock Band from Chicago

onlydude

What up people. I know this rock band from Chicago called "Feature Presentation" with some awesome stuff. I think that they are about to make it big and get signed. They have been working hard the past year or so and it has really paid off. This is comming from myself who is mostly a hip-hop listener (but my first music genra was rock). So check them out and tell me what you think, and if you live in the US then LOOK FOR FEATURE PRESENTATION IN A CITY NEAR YOU!!!!! Their album is comming out June 9th and I would recommend picking it up if you have some extra cash and are a rock or music fan period. Thanks!!

Listen to them here www.purevolume.com/featurepresentation

and check out www.myspace.com/featurepresentation

I think that engineering, mixing and mastering job could all use some serious work.

You should have them get in touch with that Moon Unit guy. I hear he's pretty good. :D And he's HOT. All the chicks dig him. And he's local (Chicago). www.moonunitsound.com

Sounds like any punk/pop band out there. you name them..... hoobasstank, blink 182, jimmy eay world, same sound, different faces and name.

sorry, but i've had enough of all this myself. Just my opinion.

Absolutely, no originality. look at their picture, they just look like they are trying to dress the part as well. It just doesnt come across as genuine to me.

PU that stinks! All of the songs sound the same. Doesn't the drummer know more than 1 beat? If they wouldn't play it on WLUP then it ain't "Rock" music.

Back