Guitar solo's collaboration.

Nico2112

Calling all guitarists who enjoy playing Maiden songs!

I've recorded a couple of Maiden songs, 22 Acacia Avenue and The number of the beast.

Rhythm guitars, bass and drums are done. But I'm not a good enough guitarist to play both song's solos.

Basically I'm asking for anyone who would like to record all the solos.

All interested can PM me or e mail me jorgesalo2112@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance guys.

Cheers!

Man, why don't you practice a little and do them yourself? Wouldn't you rather do them? :)

Why don't I do them myself?

Well, I'm a drummer!:)

I was forced to play guitar and bass a long time ago, and I learnt how to be a good enough rhythm guitar player; but soloing it's a whole different ball park. I can play simple slow solo's, but Maiden solo's:eek:, I have to be honest, I lack the skill.

That's why I'm asking for help!

Thanks for your comment Greg:)

Cheers!

Oh, and thanks also for turning this thread into a 2 people thing, I was starting to think I was performing a monologue;)

Why don't I do them myself?

Well, I'm a drummer!:)

I was forced to play guitar and bass a long time ago, and I learnt how to be a good enough rhythm guitar player; but soloing it's a whole different ball park. I can play simple slow solo's, but Maiden solo's:eek:, I have to be honest, I lack the skill.

That's why I'm asking for help!

Thanks for your comment Greg:)

Cheers!

You don't lack the skill dude. You lack the practice. I'm a drummer that plays guitar and bass as well. I'm no shredder either, but I've learned and improved a TON by having to play my own solos. Practice and try it. I guarantee you will surprise yourself.

Back