A Cover of The Knack's Oh Tara

Simman

I Decided to dig out my old acoustic drum kit and have at it :). Ususally play & record midi then trigger drum samples but I'm not that disapointed in how the drums sound (mixerman overhead setup, D6 in Kick & 57 on snare (top). The mix of the song is by no means finished but I was interested in getting some responses.

Drums do sound good! Your vocal is a bit up front and a little dry...I don't know, it doesn't sit in the mix quite right, but I'm not sure why. Guitars sound great! Bass sounds good too. Performance wise, you got the energy and it's played tight...good job.

Drums do sound good! Your vocal is a bit up front and a little dry...I don't know, it doesn't sit in the mix quite right, but I'm not sure why. Guitars sound great! Bass sounds good too. Performance wise, you got the energy and it's played tight...good job.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and respond, it is apprcated. Vocals are totaly dry which is why they sit too far out front. The mix still needs work but I wanted to get some feedback. Thanks again.

Back