Could I get your random thoughts

I didn't see "Tunnel Vision" but I listened to track 4 anyway.Cool concpet and song. No vocalist? Has that "recorded in a basement with two mics", sound.

Track 4 is called Slam.

Opening clean guitar part could be brought up a tad, at least until the dirty guitar comes in.

Nice composition; I liked the interplay between the guitars.

Seems like a bad place to hit the distortion pedal in the beginning.

The recording is horrible and roomy-boomy. Try this: move mics closer and turn down your instruments a lot.

...I really should go mow the yard...

...Manic is a very excitable chap...

...Surely I don't need hearing "aids" yet...

...It's 6:00 pm, I could drink a beer now without familial repurcussions...

...maybe I should now listen to the song from the "random thoughts" thread...

...what the hell is the definition of "Erellio"?

Sorry have a bad habit of rotating tracks...just a side note, these tracks much like my user name are done 4 track. None are live band in a room...stacked tracks from a single artist. So all are vey much rough demo form.

Lots of stuff with vocals...and most things have vocals, just not on the aloneand forsaken site and with the state many tracks are still in.

hey! this sounds pretty good to me. not my cup of tea music wise, but it sounds nice and well put together. the drums sound like they might have more "body" don't know if i'm saying that right, but a deeper more full sound. it might just be my crappy headphones too. like i said sounds good to me!

Back