Complete track needs coments**

Sounds killer. The guitar has lots of body. Great musicianship through out.

The only thing that I can hear that needs work is the bottom end. The bass on the track is muddy.

The drums sound stellar. Snare, cymbals, toms, all great. The kick drums need more definition though. More "click."

All in all, damn good. What did you use to record with?

over at knappy studios... my friends guest bedroom, Mk219 overhead a sm57 on beater side of the kick and a sm57 over the toms. on guitars we put my guitarists JCM2000 DSL wiht just the slant cab in his bedroom close miced it with sm57's on the bottom left and rihgt speakers, then about 10 feet away used the mk219 into the mixer then to my delta 44 and to cool edit pro for mixing,

im mixing more tracks right now we have recorded 13 so far :)

Yea!!!METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounded cool in the headphones.Maybe a touch too much bottom on the guitars.Guitars at 2:22 slightly off tempo.Kick ass riffage in here.I am a hard to please metal fan who only wants his metal to be traumatizing...and this was nice and brutal.Put some vox in and it'll be killer.Green lights from here.Nice diversity on riffing styles.Good drummer , too!Cut that silly shit off at the end!

Not a bad tune.The mix sounds pretty good.......the only thing that stands out for me right out the gate is the crash/soundbite that opens the song up.It's actually a couple DB louder than the song and creates a volume "let-down" for the ears when the song kicks in.You want the song to kick in a little louder/stronger than the soundbite....back that crash/soundbite thing down just a notch.

Back