Check this "When i live here" cover played live and mixed ...all in 30 minutes ! :D

jumpingflash

Check this "When i live here" cover played live and mixed ...all in 30 minutes ! :D

Hi !

After submitting my 90 minutes song here is a cover of the song "When i live here" played by my group here in the studio as a rehearsing for a concert we had just before xmas and recorded with a quick checksound before and the no-one on the mixer until the end of the song and then a quick mix...

Nothing stellar here... just my old Behringer mixer (AAARGGHH.. yes now i have a new one :D), dynamic mics and some good energy :D

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2286&alid=-1

"When i live here"

... And tell me what you think ! :D

not bad, that's on to makin a real tight band. Without anybody manning the desk that aint bad. I like to hear the keys a little more.
Your singing kinda reminds me of some early Clapton and a guy you maybe never heard of named berry Oakley.

:)

I like the sound and style. I was curious about how you recorded the drums. They sound good.

I think the guitar player could use hammers and pulls a little more on that style of music... but that's a personal preference thing.

Pretty fun song.

Back