Check out my songs (if you dont have anything better to do at the moment)

spacedyevest83

Hi all,you can check some of my songs at : www.garageband.com/artist/reflection
If youre more into experimental electronic or ambient stuff check 'hidden code' if youre more into trip hop-soundtrack like music check 'scars within' and if youre into simple guitar-post rock music check 'U.'
If you arent into anything of these,wait till i upload more songs :P Dont expect country or rap though.
Theres some reviews there of the songs which i found very helpful or at least amusing,so if anyone listens to any of these,i would like to hear his/her opinion.Thank you :)

scars within starts with the same piano riff as "Sit Down Stand Up" by Radiohead...I like the creepy sounding organ....I'm assuming these drums are a machine? It's interesting as a soundscape. Sounds like the snare drum is kinda distorted around 1:28, which I'm not sure really sounds good, overall, I like this though, has a distinct mood to it. Probably doesn't have to be 5 and a half minutes though.

Im digging hidden code. I can tel from listening to the more guitar based song and hidden code, that you are into your kinda abstract free flowing music. I like this kinda stuff. This broad genre of music is not for high popular demand really, but more for tv or adverts if you know what i mean. Music that adds alot of ambience or feel to picture.
Nice work man.

Wow! Nice job on all of the tunes. Good production. I really liked Scars. It really grabbed me and took me places. I'm going back to check it out again.
I don't listen to this kind of music normally but I enjoyed your music.
It must take quite a bit of effort to make music like this. Kind of like painting.
Keep up the good work.

Back