Check it out....

R

RAMI

It's finally up. I think all 12 songs on the CD were posted by me here to get feedback and advice. And I got a lot of great feedback and advice over the months. In a way, I should put many of you as producers on this CD, because it wouldn't be anywhere near what it is without many of you helping me out.

I'm not trying to sell you guys anything, I just wanted to show this to my freinds here. If any of you wants a CD, I'll gladly send you one myslef for free. I have a pile sitting in front of me, so I don't want you guys to be ordering it from there.

RAMI: "...and justice for some."

Woo Hoo, Rami On Cd!!

RAMI said:
It's finally up. I think all 12 songs on the CD were posted by me here to get feedback and advice. And I got a lot of great feedback and advice over the months. In a way, I should put many of you as producers on this CD, because it wouldn't be anywhere near what it is without many of you helping me out.

I'm not trying to sell you guys anything, I just wanted to show this to my freinds here. If any of you wants a CD, I'll gladly send you one myslef for free. I have a pile sitting in front of me, so I don't want you guys to be ordering it from there.

Bullshit, SUPPORT INDIE MUSIC!!!! RAMI ROCKS, BUY HIS CD!!!!!

You have a sale at CDBaby, dude (order 1018350). :D I love them. Are you in the program to donate your profits for Katrina? I am... They are out of stock on mine, I gotta ship them some... Did you sign up for digital distribution?

Ah man, you didn't have to do that. You're the man. It makes me feel better to know that I'm signed up for the Katrina fund, so your money's going to a better place than in my pocket. Shit man, thanx alot. Yes I'm also signed up for Digital Distribution. My other CD, which was my first effort at writing and producing and is mediocre at best, got me a 20-25 dollar cheque every 4 months last year from Digital Distribution...WOOHOO!!!

Thanx Phil.:)

RAMI said:
Ah man, you didn't have to do that. You're the man. It makes me feel better to know that I'm signed up for the Katrina fund, so your money's going to a better place than in my pocket. Shit man, thanx alot. Yes I'm also signed up for Digital Distribution. My other CD, which was my first effort at writing and producing and is mediocre at best, got me a 20-25 dollar cheque every 4 months last year from Digital Distribution...WOOHOO!!!

Thanx Phil.:)

I just signed for DD a couple of months ago, so I don't think they have even hit there yet... I don't have an iPod, so I don't use iTunes... CD Baby really does business the right way. Easiest company to buy from online.

Yeah, this Derek Silvers dude is quite the marketing genius from what I can see. Even though I think that's too cool a name to be real...lol.

RAMI said:
Yeah, this Derek Silvers dude is quite the marketing genius from what I can see. Even though I think that's too cool a name to be real...lol.

It's real, and he's a VERY nice guy to boot... He used to hang once in a while on one of the music boards I frequent... He's about getting it done right, and always was...

Now that this is at the top again,

BUY A RAMI CD, Y'ALL!! PROFITS TO KATRINA VICTIMS!!! :D

HEHE!!! Maybe we'll make more sales if we slightly change the spelling of "Katrina" and say "PROFITS TO NAKATIRA VICTIMS!!!" There's probably alot of Norweigan girls walking funny after falling victim to that Norweigan wood.

RAMI said:

mines on the way.... :D :D

RAMI said:
HEHE!!! Maybe we'll make more sales if we slightly change the spelling of "Katrina" and say "PROFITS TO NAKATIRA VICTIMS!!!" There's probably alot of Norweigan girls walking funny after falling victim to that Norweigan wood.

Hey man are you drinking again :eek: :D :D lol...

Cool to see you have a cd, I must get me one of those...

Mine will be slightly delayed, so there`s no competition :D :D

And naka, dont be hurting the ladys with his wood, no no thats the wrong way to do it, nak bring them sweet 70`s disco\swingingstyle funky love. :D :D and as a finnish some sweet bitchslapping :p :D

Sweet, congrats on the CD Rami... that's a collection of awesome tunes there ;) I'll have to get me one of those too. Or hmmm... since I know about your soundclick site I can download all the mp3's, burn illegal copies, and sell it as "Underground Rami sh*t" hmm :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll have to send you The Official Snakedog Party in Space CD someday too. I'm slowly compiling a collection of fun/party/action tunes for a CD specially designed for parties involving BOTH Snakes AND dogs IN SPACE. How can you go wrong with that common party combo? (okay, I'm actually serious about the first part of that)

Good luck selling that puppy, I'm sure it'll be easy, we all feel for the Nakatira victims :p :p LOL, sorry Nak. We know have Da grooves, you proved it with the latest thread you dropped.

Really though, that'd be a cool thing to have and good luck man.

(I'm actually not drunk for this post, just really tired :D )

Nak, Snakedog and many others here. If you PM me with your addresses, I'll send you one. There are a handful of people here who I hope WON'T buy it. I really posted this just to show it off, not to make a sale. Phil shouldn't have bought one either, but you can't control that guy, he's a rebel. All those jazz guys are on their own cloud. :)

RAMI said:
Nak, Snakedog and many others here. If you PM me with your addresses, I'll send you one. There are a handful of people here who I hope WON'T buy it. I really posted this just to show it off, not to make a sale. Phil shouldn't have bought one either, but you can't control that guy, he's a rebel. All those jazz guys are on their own cloud. :)
Thanks Rami, but I already ordered it also. I'd rather you sent me free beer. :D

Dogman said:
Thanks Rami, but I already ordered it also. I'd rather you sent me free beer. :D

does the CD come with free beer :D :D :D , MMMMmmm, Naka is ordering a case :D

ps its not Budweiser is it? :eek:

Well, I can't help you with the actual beer, but THIS is probably the next best thing. Make them do anything you want.

RAMI said:

Yep. Watch out for me, I'm OUTTA CONTROL!!!!!!!!!! hehheh

Rami,

You won't recoup your expenses if you blow the wad on postage... :) We're happy to be patrons of your art, man...

Dogman said:

Wait a second, this isn't JUST beer :confused: :confused: :confused:

I see an increase in bad Llarion behavior ever since I called him "Llarion the Beast." That probably wasn't a good idea.

SnakeDog5050 said:
Wait a second, this isn't JUST beer :confused: :confused: :confused:

I see an increase in bad Llarion behavior ever since I called him "Llarion the Beast." That probably wasn't a good idea.

Here's the kicker: Llarion is about to turn 41, and he's never been drunk. So, this is "Wild: Au Naturel" (I did that in French, sorta, in honor of Rami being from Montreal... :) )

WOW! Never been drunk...pretty cool, actually. And not bad French, by the way. :)

Back