BOO!

drstawl

Banned
Just posted two brand new MIDI synth tunes done in the spirit of the holiday. 192kbps stereo .mp3 quality but the file sizes are 1990 KB and 865 KB. Look for Halloween Eve Mix.mp3 and Halloween Without Reverb.mp3, where I painstakingly deselected the default reverb on each active channel of the Sound Canvas by hand.
http://members.home.net/drstawl/midi.html

Wow, I think you certainly captured the spirit of the holiday. It makes me want to get into MIDI 'cause I could NEVER play a time signature like that one. I tried to count it out in my head, but couldn't quite get it. So.... what time is it in ?

The short one is in 15/8 @ 102 quarter notes per minute and the longer one is in 5/4 @ 101.35 quarter notes/minute. And I wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance of playing either one without a computer, despite the fact that I can play some weird time signatures in simpler pieces.

Well, I guess I don't feel too bad for not being able to count a monster time like that one. I suppose if I want to howl like that, I'll have to scare up the cash to re-vamp my system for MIDI, witch of course will require me to learn a whole newt echnology.

Awesome... The more of your stuff I hear the more I think you would like John Zorn's Masada...
I would like to hear you play a RIFF just once...

S8-N

Back