Blues For The King

m7flat5

I joined the forum a while back, however this my first post. This is an instrumental blues tune. Any thoughts, comment or critiques welcome.
Thank you
-JD

Not sure why but the song starts and stops all the time - like it's buffering constantly. Unable to listen.

Welcome to the site, neighbor.

Good mix; dialed in pretty good. Performance is great, nice job. I have problems listening to 7 minutes of noodling. It doesn't hold my attention. I see there are some different solo instruments and stuff, but the constant slow cadence and robotic drums gives the feeling that it's dragging on too long.

As for Ido's comment, I didn't have any problem streaming.

Thanks for sharing.

Some nice tones and noodling here. The mix is missing all sense of upper mids and highs though. It is very dull and muffled. I also felt like the song was much too long. I think you got the idea across about half way through. Personally, I would rather replay a 4 minute song twice rather than sit through a 7 minute song when there is little variation.

It is a bit hard to comment too much on the mix because of the general imbalance between the lows and highs, but it sounds like there is a nice mix in here somewhere.

sounds very clean mate
edit :
the solo piano could sometimes be more wide thought i love wide pianos like DJ okawari or some other piano-man

Back