Blind -the latest version

Mister M

Musician and School Teach
I've been working on this one for a bit and have tweaked the mix again. I think it is headed in the right direction but as always, would enjoy some feedback.

It can be listened to at

I've been working on this one for a bit and have tweaked the mix again. I think it is headed in the right direction but as always, would enjoy some feedback.

It can be listened to at

Good song - drums (especially the cymbals) are too loud for me throughout.

having the fuller guitar of to the left didnt sit well at the beginning...nice vocals but i didnt like the drums so much....seem a little loose, in fact completely off at parts, and they needed more reverb..lead guitar was a bit thin, maybe bring up the guitar behind it??

I also felt it all lacked glue, very separated and a little disjointed

sorry if that sounds very critical as the actual individual performances sounded good, and im not great with this kinda stuff....they just didnt sound cohesive and the timing sounded off by the end :o

maybe a bit more overall compression and bring in the panning so the songs a little more centred..and have a good listen to the fade out too

all imho of course and im no expert

Thanks kcearl,

Your comments have echoed much of what I have heard on other forums where I have the song posted-particularly with the drums and timing issues.

Appreciate the feedback.

Back