any opinions,comments on my latest song?

dabluesman

Maybe the subject for my last thread didnt cut it. So i'll give it another try here. My latest recording: funky to somewhat gothic beats (that actually change throughtout the song unlike my last recording,) heavy metal guitar (this time I even added a little solo,) pretty much same bass guitar as the last recording (I cleaned up the reverb a bit though.) Overall I like it, its alot different from the blues that I usualy play but the people who have heard it seem to like it (those who have told me so, anyway.) So check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks!

http://guitarlibrary.com/index.php?page=mp3_view&mp3_id=41

Yo!

The beginnings of a tune to smoke another car subwoofer!

Hear what I'm sayin?

This song is beggin' for a little rhyme, and I know you will supply it just in time.

Good tune. Very listenable. Reminds me a little bit of a Genesis tune a few years ago called... Hmmm. Oh yeah "I Can't Dance" I think. It had roughly the same combination of guitar and funky drums.

You got a good mix going. Don't stop!

Chris

Thanks, I had it in the back of my mind that I will be jamming this song on my car's stereo system when I get it burned to a cd. so I think i purpously made the bass that way. It should rock those two 12's in the trunk.

Back