another new banga "If I ever Leave you baby..."

Very cool mix man. Very nice man.

2 suggestions. I would work like a faster "in your face" rap in the middle, like loud.

And get rid of the chipmunks. Fast.

Ben

the chipmunk sound is okay, just try take the pitch down a little, and maybe tone down on that vibrato in... "it's" voice. The mix sounds cool though.

packratlouie said:
the chipmunk sound is okay, just try take the pitch down a little, and maybe tone down on that vibrato in... "it's" voice. The mix sounds cool though.

how would i tone down the vibrato?

I'm no expert on this genre in the least sense, so take that into consideration. But it sounds like sometimes you need like a cup of coffee or to take a deep breath and get some more air and energy flowing in your vocals, mainly in the chorus. But again, this really isn't my genre, so whatever its worth to you.

Teacher... the mix itself sounds alright for sure, Id reccommend redoing the chipmunk vocals, and focusing on a really flat voice projection. The human voicebox has a natural tendancy to make a vibrato sound like that, which is fine, but after you speed this up, it sounds like someone walked by the vibrato know, and accidently hit it on 10 with their jeans or something. Still... it sounds alright for sure... I had to say this thouigh.. GGG GUNIT haha

Back