ambientunes - new old ambient-rock song

lukgier

Hi guys,

I;ve remixed and remastered my old song. Please take a look and tell me what you think :]

regards
lG

i like it! as soon as the song started i picked up an accoustic and started jamming along. (two things : the guitar was out of tune and you play better then i do :mad: :D :D )

i very much like your sound : warm, a bit darkish but very clear and transpartant. good tune, sounds 80's-90's and that is right up my alley. mucho bueno.

lukgier,
Ello!
A very cool remix of a track I really liked then & now. Did you change samples as well? Some of them sound much more realistic - could be the mix I suppose.
The guitar should appeal to the metal heads quite well.
The Hammond organ sample is a real good one - I like the way it swells in the background.
A few real synth sounds in there too - good to hear.
The three 38 was over really quickly. I could've listened for longer.
Punchy, powerful & tight remix.
WELLD DONE

Hello Guys,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I spent last weekend to remix and add final polish to this song.
Nice to hear that my song motivate people to jam with. :]

Good to see you RayC. What's been up at your side? Have you been recording lately, I hope so. Any songs to share? :]

my friend says that the guitars are too laud. What do you think. Are they too laud especially in the first part of the song? should I increase the background (pads) in the first part - before the analogs comes in.

regards
lG

I think the guitars are fine not too loud at all - they dominate the mix when they're there BUT that sounds right. Any quieter & you'd drop a lot of power.
Wait for some other opinions - I like it as it is but I'm a) wearing headphones & b) know for my perverse tastes.
The only thing I'd lift is the organ sound where it competes with the guitar or maybe a bit of EQ tweaking to get it some space.
Again NICE WORK.

Back