Where to find Yorkvilles?

Jason M Hancock

I really dig the Yorkville YSM1i.....what's the list price on these in the continental U.S.??? Can anyone point me to a reputable online dealer offering Yorkville in the U.S.?

Many thanks!

For Real?

Thanks, Gidge. I checked the site and they don't list the YSM1i. I've checked Yorkville's site for dealers and only came up with a small shop in Arlington, VA. (Not far from my home town, btw.) BUT, I live overseas and need to order from someone I can feel confident about.

Any other suggestions? Anyone? None of the sites I've checked seem to carry the YSM1i.

Thanks again.

Jason,

The Gidgemeister didn't notice the "i" designation at the end. As far as I know the YSM-1i has not been released yet. I may be wrong on that, but the last time I checked that was the case.

The ysm-1i is exactly the same as the ysm-1 except for a cosmetic update. The 1i's may look a little cooler, but acording to Yorkville they are exactly the same soundwise.

The site Gidge gave you is about the cheapest you're gonna find them anywhere in my opinon.

If you wait on the ysm-1i's you're gonna have to pay more for them.

Taylor

Yup,

the "i" slipped right over the head.....but, as Zeke said, the changes from the YSM-1 are purely cosmetic, and they arent out yet....Wheaton can probably get them for you once they are out....try calling them to check it out...surprisingly, the guys there usally know what they are talking about......

Could be, Igor....my Mom has gotten around quite a bit.....read quite a few of your posts.....picked up a few good pointers.....thanks, bro....

Back