New Death Metal Song (mix)

Well i dont know the janner very well, but i would say that the instruments lack some tones,i think that the drums are a missing some middles, and the guitars too.
The Vocal though sounds good i think, and they have a good place in the mix.

I dont know if it was the EQ that removed the midds, but if it did, try to boost them a bit, and redude the Bass.

I am really not a pro though :(, so i cant promise it will make any differance.

Cheers
Aviel

it's not bad, but i noticed a funny high-pitched squeal in the background from around the 1:00-1:20 mark...and a couple more times around 2:19 and 2:30

i would also turn the snare up a bit - it's pretty well buried under the guitars/vox

and the scooped-mid thing is trademark thing for straight-up death metal like this, so the overall is really pretty consistent with the genre

personally I think all you need to do is tone down the high mids (2khz-ish) on pretty much everything in the mix, aside from the vocals. it is pretty near what is considered "professional" for the genre and I think if you toned down on this it would less grating and much more listenable.. I say this as someone who listens to bands like nile, cryptopsy, etc.. I know death metal is supposed to be underground, but a little polish never hurts.

Back