Mixing services

GeoffJA

Im wondering if anyone knows of any companies that will professionally mix (and master preferrably) my vocal tracks for me, because I really am Out of my league here... any info would be appreciated...

ego

I work with ADAT, but given a cd of AUDIO (not wav!) tracks and a count-in on the start of each track to give me a starting sync point, I could handle it. Not the most cost effective in that case (since I have to spend time on a track transfer, rather than being able to work with the tracks directly), but it is doable....

Email me more details and we can try to figure it out....

Bruce

Bruce

Bruce I appreciate your help... I could do whatever you need to make your job easier, just tell me what specifically i need to do... Its hiphop vocals (sorry i know a lot of people dislike rap) wondering if you could do 3 tracks for me, if so, for how much, thanks again..

maybe gimme a url to check out your previous work thanks alot

ego

I'm working on some demo clips...

...probably have them available some time this week.

Email or call (info at my website) and we can discuss more details...

Bruce

Last edited:
How many track total do you have right now? Not songs, but tracks per song. 8? 16? 72?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :)

Money can persuade me to mix stuff from time to time....:)

echostar@pacifier.com

MP3's at: http://www.xdrive.com Username: SoundCracker Password: mp3s

tonights big fight!

in the blue corner, its challenger Mackie RNC!!!!!!!!!!

and in the red corner, its resident champion Soundcraft Composer...

:) this could get gorey

Hmmmmmmm....

...on-line competition! The internet sure allows small-business access to a much broader market! Very cool...

(but you don't want to go with Ed, he smells like an old goat!) ;) :D :D

Seriously, I've heard Ed's work - it's very good... either way, whether you use him or I, I'm pretty sure you'll be pleased with the results.....

Bruce

What ever they offer you I will deduct 2 cents off their price.

Bruce uses Mackie and Ed cant mix if he was holding a blender in his hand.

But seriously..... Ed smells like an old goat and Bruce is Canadian.........

But seriously......I'd better stop here before Regbro comes along and has it out with me for 240 posts.....

Now I have state of the art tube power strips. With warm and punchy electricity my mixs sound so profesional! Warm yet punchy! Remember that!

Back