Dave Moulton's Golden Ears. Any good?

Alchemist3k

Cast your mind back.... way back. I am sure that Bruce mentioned this audio training program and was raving about it.

Anyone tried this? Is it any good? Would it be of any use to the a novice in mixing such as myself?

Here's a link for those who arent sure what I'm talking about.
http://www.moultonlabs.com/gold.htm

Yes it's good!!

But don't expect something for nothing!! It's also WORK!!!

Are you looking for a used set of this CD package? It's like new!

Living where I do, I've had the opportunity to get to know Dave, both professionally and personally - and I can say unequivicably that he is as great a guy as he is knowledgeable. He's no scam artist - his training methods are well researched and effective.

Golden Ears is actually recommended by some of the best Audio Engineering Schools because it teaches you to recognize not only notes in music, but also teaches you how to hear certain frequencies that are very important in helping you find your way around in a mix. When college professors make you purchase the CD as a prerequisite, you know its really good. I accidentally got a lead ears CD:eek:

SoMm;)

Well I cant afford it right now but when I start working hard on my music again in a few months I will seriously think about it. I beleive I have the potential for good ears so I think I may give the course a go.

Back