creep

You mean this wasn't done live???

No. See, what they did was this: they went into the studio and recorded the song, and then they went out and sold out a stadium full of people so that they could lip sync to the studio recording. :D I mean, it couldn't have been live, right? Everybody knows you can't play bass while you're hopping around like a frog.

No. See, what they did was this: they went into the studio and recorded the song, and then they went out and sold out a stadium full of people so that they could lip sync to the studio recording. :D I mean, it couldn't have been live, right? Everybody knows you can't play bass while you're hopping around like a frog.

You actually think what you're hearing is from the video???? HAHAHAHA!!!!!

No, that's what you think I think. Are you bored or something?

Bored? No Just amazed. You're the one that started this ridiculous thread. I'm just responding to it like everyone that has responded to it. You got a problem with that? If so, don't start stupid threads. :)

I think he said 'fuck your fillings'. Wow, that's wonderful. :D Even if he is a lousy role model. (Just say 'no' to being a flying star, kids.) I like the way his journey took him back to the place he started from.

But I'd have preferred to see him actually sing the sounds I heard. Not that I didn't enjoy the video.

Bored? No Just amazed. You're the one that started this ridiculous thread. I'm just responding to it like everyone that has responded to it. You got a problem with that? If so, don't start stupid threads. :)

It's not a stupid thread, cuz I've learned from it and had a bit of a good time with it and seen videos I haven't seen before and even made some friends. But I'm still not completely satisfied with it, cuz you're not happy. You okay?

Well, after all, you are I are the only sad bastards here on a Sunday evening. That's pause for thought right there.

Well, after all, you are I are the only sad bastards here on a Sunday evening. That's pause for thought right there.

HAHA! Dude, the old and lame "playing psychologist" on the internet makes you look like a bigger fool than you already look like by thinking a band doing a music video is actually playing live. If being on the internet on a Sunday night makes you feel like such a sad bastard, you've got bigger problems than you realize. Get help.

How can I be sad when you make me laugh so much? :D

Nice try. :)

You still here, Greg? Ah, okay. I'll be on my way then. No point having to deal with your unattainable level of intelligence and completely un-troll-like tendencies. And the sweetness of your nature.

Back