Anyone want to mix in my vocals?

brettbuc

Banned
Hi all! Was working on a collaboration on this song and he got busy and can't finish. He did the music and I did the vox. Is anyone interested in mixing this correctly with the appropriate vocal effects? I tried, but it sounds "thin".

Here is MY (crappy) attempt: https://soundcloud.com/brettbuchananmusic/the-real-thing

If you do this, I promise to give you all access pass when I open for U2 this summer.

ON a related note, does anyone here know Bono? And can you get him to let me open for them? :spank:

Last edited:
Clarification: But I DO have the mastered track of the instruments mixed, etc. IT is included with the dropbox files.

I'm SO done with collaboration after this. Sucks to spend all the time writing lyrics then laying down vocals only for the other guy to disappear! Happened to me twice now!

Whats up? I'll do it. But I'll need EVERY raw sound file. I hate working with already pre-mixed and mastered tracks lol and I love U2 so no prob.

From what it sounds like, it'd make the most sense to mix the song as a whole. It's so so much harder to mix in a few tracks to a mixed 'song' and get it to sit perfectly. If you could get your hands on all RAW tracks, you'd be a lot happier with the final result! You can get some killer mixes from some of these guys.

Back