What's the cleanest way to get your music on various distribution sites?

yes i know the truth is hard to handle. so is the compleat lack of a sence of humer:-)
i suppose you will now bemown my spelling and grammer, but i may be a newbi to this site but i have experience going back to before the punk era in music, so please dont be too fast in condeming me, you may learn something:-))))))

Lol. Which punk era? The Green Day era? :laughings:

There should be a huge mandatory agree box when joining HR.
I understand that banter, humour, sarcasm, whimsy & to a lesser extent actual irony, (as opposed to the popular misconception of irony), may be sprinkled over &/or amongst the commentary, critiques, recommendations and suggestions found on this site.
Agree/Disagree
That way the humourless folk will have forwarning andnbe less inclined to bite, snap, take umbrage or use burnt umber.

and there is Ray, resurrecting a dead thread. :confused: :D (always with due respect, good sir!! :) )

I dug it up becauae i was researching the topic across the board & decided this was amusing in terms of the unamused. I didn't want to comment but my muse intervened.

I'm waiting on the masters to return for my album, and from what I see, CDbaby appears to be the easiest way to get one's recording everywhere and still have the means to have cd's on hand. It does not seem that long ago that old classmates from my conservatory days were going thousands into debt for a trunkload of self produced cd's that took them forever to sell, now the service at CDbaby removes the risk factor.

The purpose of my recording is not to sell a bunch of cd's, rather to compliment my live musical activity. So, if I do sell a bunch, I'd consider that an added bonus. The burden of promoting and marketing falls on myself and no one else.

Back