What genre would you call this song?

alt/post-rock?

i know you're not looking for feedback, but here it is: i'd really like to hear some effects on those drums - something that pulls them back a bit and makes them a little strange. a little phase or flange works for me.

cool track, though!

Jazz rock?? It seems to cross multiple genres. Hard to say, doesn't fit into any one bin. I have the same problem with my songs.

The whole song has an 80's new wave sound to it until the Santana type lead solo comes in.
If you were to change up the type of drumming you have going on it would be very much like Santana's song *Smooth*.
You got some vocals in mind for this?

You did a great job here 240!!

Thanks guys, i appreciate your feedback too!

I don't plan on adding vocals to this song, I think there's enough going on already :)

Ill play around with the drums, ill post here again when it's done! Cheers

LOL MoreSound... o_O uuuuh ...Eenie Meenie Miney Moe, Which-a Way You Wanna Go. Talk About...[Rock] Music, [Rock Rock Rock] Music

Anyway, 240, all drums aside, I've been a huge fan of Endless Vacation since I first heard it in early December. I could listen to it for hours... *siiiigh*

But, can you - or anyone - tell me how to post that SoundCloud widget, please? I can't get it to go into my posts, and my sig won't allow it either... :(

Sound cloud thingamabob is under the advanced post menu. Click on Go Advanced and you will findnitnthere

Back