Cool Website for Musicians and Songwriters

Rockdan

Cool Website for Musicians and Songwriters

www.songservice.com/subfor.html

You can upload a song (mp3) here and get a free review by email within a few weeks. And not just good/allright/bad, but actual descriptive feedback. No catch, I think. They probably just save your personal info, but who cares...

Hmmm...

You can post mp3s in the mp3 clinic here (and at a few other recording sites) and get feedback almost immediately. Absolutely free. No catch. Better have a thick skin, though.

Of course, seeing that all of your 2 posts so far are just spam for that website, you probably don't care about that, huh?

which binds me to ask a question, can i post directly in the clinic, because I didn't think that they hosted mp3's, but anyways, if not, know any sites that host without a catch?

Rock Star 87 said:
which binds me to ask a question, can i post directly in the clinic, because I didn't think that they hosted mp3's, but anyways, if not, know any sites that host without a catch?

No, this site does not host mp3s. However, there are plenty of free sites that do. www.soundclick.com www.nowhereradio.com www.purevolume.com www.recordingproject.com are a few. NL5, a member here, is starting his own mp3 hosting site, which will also be free. Look in the mp3 clinic for details.

yes i think that soundclick do let you post your mp3s and build your own web site too you can go to my one and see for your self .www.soundclick.com/thevillinsquadinc

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 85
Rules? What rules?

SO I guess I have a question along this line. I am hosting a web site for an oldies band. They now would like to put some of thier recordings on the site for people to be able to listen to. Is it legal to put that out there? Can I legally put thier version of yaketty yak on the web for people to download or stream?

Back