Working on a beat, thoughts?

good shit my dude..... lol nice to startin out but i can sorta tell u just beginin or that may be your style but ur chops are mad big its almost like the original song... or u really know what u doin and got that joint mad smooth...

either way nice beat man keep it up

Fyre said:
good shit my dude..... lol nice to startin out but i can sorta tell u just beginin or that may be your style but ur chops are mad big its almost like the original song... or u really know what u doin and got that joint mad smooth...

either way nice beat man keep it up

Not quite a beginner, been beat making just over 5 years now and taken music lessons almost my whole life. Most of the samples in this one span 2 bars. I mix it up though there is 1x4 bar sample and a couple of single bars too. I don't mind using long sections here and there. Each section has 4 or 5 different samples. Its just a skeleton for now. Think I'll add some more horns, maybe some strings and a fatter bass and tweak the drums a little more. Just curious to see how people on this board would take to it because I've noticed my style of beat making isn't like any of the beats I've heard here.

Back