Return Of The Lyricist...how We Rock!!!

Man that hook would have killed it with a female singing it or added in with what you already got (yanno, help set it off a little bit like it's 'sposed ta). Verses on point with the beat, I can see the direction you're aiming for and agree with it. BTW Nice logo update. That's a keeper right there man.

oh yea - that shit is nice!!!! just got me smilin n noddin - thats a chief banga rite there! and thedelivery n word flow - oh tish!! hot hot hot!!

Nice man, needs abit of mxing but itehr than that its sick, hook was dope, very catchy tune! Hey maybe try pitching your voice up a bit so it sounds liek a female singing, it might work who knows.

thanks ya'll

i wrote it today ima try and do a small mixtape b4 the album, hopefully by the end of the week

I dislike the beat, sounds too northern for me, im more of a southern person

besides that, the high end on the vocals seems to be boosted a great deal making it sound 'distorted' perhaps backing off the eq a tad bit will liven them up and make them sound 'natural' or could always throw a high end comp on it

good mixing job, nothing 'stands out'

vocals are legit, they seem to just 'flow' however at times when you speed it up and cram a few extra words in, it sounds ok just i would have came differently

overall very nice track, keep it up

i'll be adding you to my favorites and peepin out ya new stuff soon

I dislike the beat, sounds too northern for me, im more of a southern person

besides that, the high end on the vocals seems to be boosted a great deal making it sound 'distorted' perhaps backing off the eq a tad bit will liven them up and make them sound 'natural' or could always throw a high end comp on it

good mixing job, nothing 'stands out'

vocals are legit, they seem to just 'flow' however at times when you speed it up and cram a few extra words in, it sounds ok just i would have came differently

overall very nice track, keep it up

i'll be adding you to my favorites and peepin out ya new stuff soon

I checked your myspace page... and honestly, you need to either check all them white folks dropping N-Bombs all over your page, or get your rap card revoked. That ain't cool , fam.

Soul... track was very nice, fam. Mix is actually pretty brutal, and needs a lot of fine tuning. Quite a few competing frequencies, and your vocals are very brittle. But it's a dope track for sure, I really dig that beat.

i hear ya fam and trust...

i already checked the myspace thing (sorry but im a city guy and down here in the country part of MD they got alot of bad habits if ya kno wat im sayin)...and i said it wasn't a mix ya'll lol it was just straight from my workstation and on to soundclick. yeah i noticed that on the vocal parts too the high end being rediculously apparent and i addressed that but thanks fam.

Back