Lookin' for a producer

Diffusion

Future Astrophysicist
yea im lookin for someone who could make a few custom beats for me, without breakin my wallet too badly... i dont really need the beats right now, but if i like what i hear i'll prolly come back to you often in the near future... as far as the beats im not looking for any of that crunk bullshit or the wack rap you hear today... i guess the best comparison would be 2pac or Nas type beats... Im lookin for some grimey beats (Ambitionz az a Ridah?), but also some beats that have somewhat of a gospel/blues flavor... Nas's "Bridging The Gap" might also be a good comparison... its kind of a new style im fuckin wit... anyway if you think u up to it get at me and ill peep your shit...

alot of us in here have our own style..just peep everyones profile or when you see them post up new track peep their website..we are all helpful and isnt trying to break no ones pockets..everything can be worked out..

Hmmm....I used to lease but too many people didn't like that so I just dropped prices to $100.00 exclusive rights across the board on my site.

Diffusion said:
dont have a set budget, but looking to spend <$100 a beat for leasing rights.
Sorry i dont lease i only do exclusives and customs but there are plenty of real talented cats here that do so you in the right place fam good luck

Diffusion said:
yea im lookin for someone who could make a few custom beats for me, without breakin my wallet too badly... i dont really need the beats right now, but if i like what i hear i'll prolly come back to you often in the near future... as far as the beats im not looking for any of that crunk bullshit or the wack rap you hear today... i guess the best comparison would be 2pac or Nas type beats... Im lookin for some grimey beats (Ambitionz az a Ridah?), but also some beats that have somewhat of a gospel/blues flavor... Nas's "Bridging The Gap" might also be a good comparison... its kind of a new style im fuckin wit... anyway if you think u up to it get at me and ill peep your shit...

Might not be what you're looking for... But I whipped this up...Holla back..
Amen (I Got The Blues)

peritus said:
Might not be what you're looking for... But I whipped this up...Holla back..
Amen (I Got The Blues)

Don't be scared to say no to this, man... Any feedback is better than none... I'm thinking I wanna lose most of the guitar ... It is really a concept track.. Not a finished product...

ight i just peeped your shit... i like the blues feel to it, but it dont have enough hip hop vibe to it for me to use nah mean? see, im tryin to find a beat that is like 70% hip hop and 30% blues... what you got there, to me, is 99% blues ya feel me? just try adding more hip hop element and u might have somethin...

by the way I PM'd you about some shit i might want you to try if your up to it...

Diffusion said:
ight i just peeped your shit... i like the blues feel to it, but it dont have enough hip hop vibe to it for me to use nah mean? see, im tryin to find a beat that is like 70% hip hop and 30% blues... what you got there, to me, is 99% blues ya feel me? just try adding more hip hop element and u might have somethin...

by the way I PM'd you about some shit i might want you to try if your up to it...

Thanks for the reply... I gotcha as far as the hip hop vs. blues stuff goes. I'll be flippin' something else your way soon...

Diffusion said:
ight i just peeped your shit... i like the blues feel to it, but it dont have enough hip hop vibe to it for me to use... what you got there, to me, is 99% blues ya feel me? ...

Yo p if you dont mind i would like to comment on this track i would try to build the drums and other elements around it to make it more hip hop. i like the blues thing wouldnt mind laying some drums under this track just to see how it would turn out. stay up playa

20/20 said:
Yo p if you dont mind i would like to comment on this track i would try to build the drums and other elements around it to make it more hip hop. i like the blues thing wouldnt mind laying some drums under this track just to see how it would turn out. stay up playa

No problem man... I agree it could be more hip hop. As far as building a track for Diff, I think gonna go back to a clean drawing board. However, I would like to take this track to maturity too...

Anyway....

Not sure what you mean. Do you play acoustic drums? If you'd like to lay down some drums, let me know and we'll take it to PM.... Which reminds me, I need to build a web server for collabo, asap...

Thanks for the input bro...

Well I must say I like it..cause its different and with the right rap stlye it could be a hit song..IMO

you just need to make the drums hit harder and the snare hit harder...

just something to think about

bknot1 said:
Well I must say I like it..cause its different and with the right rap stlye it could be a hit song..IMO

you just need to make the drums hit harder and the snare hit harder...

just something to think about

Cool...Thanks for the advice and I appreciate the rep...

Back