It's Been Awhile... But I'M BACKKKKK!!!

Da Goat,

Some crazy effected strings going on here, kind of different feel, kind of cool. It sounds like you're only using one bass note, not very interesting to listen to. The drums and bass fit together nicely but the one bass note is making it sound monotonous. I would suggest changing that.

The change ups you have in here work real nice, although I would suggest having more going on for a chorus section. Is there a chorus section? If so you need to differentiate between that and the verses.

This could be a tight track, just get the bass issue worked out.

Stray

Thanx Stray for commenting, but I could use some more advice/tips.... I'm trying to get better and noone seems to wanna help!!!

Thanx

L-GOD of LARS Productions

DA GOAT said:
Thanx Stray for commenting, but I could use some more advice/tips.... I'm trying to get better and noone seems to wanna help!!!

Thanx

L-GOD of LARS Productions

Did you read my reply? IMHO, this could be a tight track, just fix the bass line and maybe have more going on in the hook. There's my advice.

As far as tips, the bass issue should be a simple fix just play different notes on the bass instead of the one note you are using now. Adding elements to the hook should be pretty simple as well. You can add something entirely new or you can just add some strings/brass following the main melody of the song for reinforcement.

If you need help with something specific, just ask.

Hope this helps.

Stray

NEW HERE BUT,

LISTENED TO YOUR BEAT I LIKED THE OVERALL FEEL OF THE SONG BUT THE INTRO I WASN'T REALLY FEELING. ONCE GOT INTO THE SONG I WAS FEELING THE BEAT. NOT AN EXPERT BY ANYMEANS,
I POSTED A VERY RUFF SONG IM JUST LEARNING THIS WAS THE FIRST BEAT I EVER TOUCHED I HOPE U GET A CHANCE TO LISTEN TO IT, AND GIVE ME SUM FEED BACK ON WHAT I NEED TO DO TO TIGHTEN YOU SKILLZ UP.
PEACE
LDYLEE

What up GOAT?

Man I gotta agree dan near word for word with Stray's comments. Shit's got nice sound and feel just not enough going on to give it that edge. All just some minor adjustments... This one with the those suggestions and a nice flow will make it a nice dark style banga.

Do ya thang doctor... Peace.

Back