The Invasion Begins................

Abyyss

that's life
Aight, this weren't getting enough listens/replies in the big thread so I posted it here.

---------------------------------------------------------------
HR Collab by team 1:

Team 1 is: Jugalo180, Chalin27 and Hi_D_Ho_Man

Hifi

http://hotsounds.dmusic.com/music/stream/hifi/67714

Lofi

http://hotsounds.dmusic.com/music/stream/lofi/67714

I also uploaded the track at my soundclick site for u:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/abyyssmusic.htm

^ Track titled "Life Doesn't Seem So Bad"
----------------------------------------------------------

Team 2's (flossyboy, NickSpringfield & me[abyyss]) track and remixes will follow.

This track is hot - so check it out and leave feedback here. You're missing out if you don't peep:

Beat:

drums: Jugalo180
melody: Hi_D_Ho_Man
bass: chalin27

Vocals:

chorus: Jugalo180
verse 1: Jugalo180
verse 2: Chalin27
verse 3: Hi_D_Ho_Man

final mixing/mastering: Chalin27

[^correct me if I'm wrong fellaz]

Last edited:
They should make this a bonus track the HRcd or somthing...

Real good work there ya'll...

Ya'll really came together on this one... It's hard to get cats sitting in the same room to be that on point.

Good job on the the track, vocals, mixing, and all that... Ya'll really knocked that off like a champ. Got me wondering what team 2 gonna come with. I don't think they in like team 1 was but we'll see huh?

Yo... Ya'll should post the acapella in MP3 after ya'll get your remixes done... I'd like to take a stab at the remix to seeing as how that's been the move up in here lately.

Ya'll cats got some talent and most def need to stick with if you're enjoying it. Keep up the good work.

Peace...

LAZI said:
Got me wondering what team 2 gonna come with. I don't think they in like team 1 was but we'll see huh?

Don't count us out yet lazi. ;)

We've had a slow start and Nick hasn't really been able to get much done on it coz of work. But we've got a tight beat with a different feel to this one we've pretty much got all lyrics written and recorded - once Nick gets his stuff done all we have to do is wait for flossy to sort it out.

They should make this a bonus track the HRcd or somthing...

Maybe (when we have enough tracks) we could bring out a CD ourselves?

It could have team 1's track, team 2's track, all the remixes and then maybe even my rippin of hi's bizzaro's theme and nick's version and kev's version (if he does it) - we could put loads of tracks on it.

Maybe we could have team 1's, team 2's and 2 remixes of each one (which people will vote on which get in) and then one track from anyone who wants to contribute? Cool idea, lazi.

And for everyone else:
Peep - we need some reviews!

Yo

Chalin - I just wanted to tell u before team 2's track is dropped: I flipped them cards ;)

Re: Yo

Abyyss said:
Chalin - I just wanted to tell u before team 2's track is dropped: I flipped them cards ;)

nice man great to hear dawg.

Yo on the CD If kevlar doesn't mind we could add a track we worked on together That I produced.

I don't see why not.

Don't know if we are doing a CD though - it wauz just an idea (well lazi's idea) it'd be cool I guess.

nice man great to hear dawg.

At first I flipped the cards and ended up with Queen of Spades (Black Maria :( ) but then I thought for a bit and realized I'd taken the wrong pile - I flipped that one and came up trumps.

I'ma upload all the other reviews here:

questien said:
This is hot....
Good work fellas

soundboy said:
yo this shit is hot. could i have a crack at doing a remix for it also. holla at ya boy
aim-beatmakersss
yahoo-beatmakerz

stray411 said:
The collabo thread is just too long, I haven't had the time to read it all, but I scanned through and found a link to team 1's track. Definitely impressive work gentleman. Who is team 1 by the way? And who is team 2? And what's the deal with remixes?

Let me know fellas.

Stray

Last edited:
bump - c'mon people, peep.

This forum's dead - u wanna know why?

Everyone wants the limelight - I see loads of "peep my track" thread but no-one bothers replying.

That's fucked up if ya' ask me coz - ya' need ta' support othas as well give what u get in return, if ya don't peep othas shit then expect the same to you that's all I can say.

feelin it, I think I posted somewhere else that I was feelin this track, wait and listen to the remix though :P

yo

i missed my flight yesterday, so i have a couple of days more in the states. i my recording equipment is boxed up. i don't even have any speakers connected to my computer. since i'm here i'm going to drop this before i bounce. i knew that the scratching in the chorus was waay loud so i compressed it. i compressed it without speakers so i hope it didn't come out too bad.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/loueazy/singles

Tight shit.

I love how you sampled the original track and mixed ya vocals up.

Not too sure about the chorus (which you turned into an intro) w/o any backing.

But this is on point - I love the chanting in the chorus as well.

Not sure the mix is as good as the original.

But overall great work - this is tight.

thanks

the mix isn't as good as the first. the month i did the remix was a pretty hectic month for me. i was running all over town. the intro without the any music was just a short acapella effect. my mixing skillz aren't as good as hi_d_h0_man and chalin's, but with the help of them i hope to improve.

Yeah cha is an ace when it comes to mixing and hi's good at it too, though he doesn't seem to think so.

Yo, for my remix of team 2's track I'm prob gonna work wit stray on it (still waitin for a reply) coz I ain't experienced enough to do a whole track by myself. But it's all gonna be good.

peeped team 1

ay sup yall. i dont know who wuz who on this track but its nice, u know. anytime niggas is talkin bout there love for the pad and pen its real, know im sayin. i felt that fo realz. clean flo's, clean beat, tight concept. maybe catz will feel this and start writin from deep again, yall know what im sayin. i know im a Christian Rapper and all but i wont never hate on peoples skillz. they wuz all God given from jump, u know. aight dogs. Peace.

Back