Here's what my setup looks like

Mr. SoL

This is in my bedroom. I just bought a delta 44, its next to the computer tower. Took a long time and a lot of beat sales to be able to purchase all this shit haha. The headphones are AKG k301's.

Picture of the new arrangement, including a new keyboard table:
NewSetup2.jpg

Close up shot of Karma, yes that is the roland to the right of it on the old karaoke machine:

NewSetup1.jpg

The Beatmaking God:
God.jpg

Mic pic in the acoustically foamed closet:
mic2.jpg

A perfect example of how talent is with the individual and not the equipment. The music he makes with just that small corner is unbelievable, imagine when he gets his hands on a full studio

gec said:
A perfect example of how talent is with the individual and not the equipment. The music he makes with just that small corner is unbelievable, imagine when he gets his hands on a full studio

No doubt!!! My thoughts exactly when I saw his equipment list a couple months ago. I wouldn't doubt he could put all of us here to shame with a PSR250 and a cassette deck.

Do your thing Sol.

Stray

New Website

Sol,

I see you are discontinuing mp3.com as of 2003. Are you planning on just going on another mp3-esque site or are you gonna do your own personalized site. If it's the latter, I build sites. Check my site @ http://www.domebrothers.com .

I know of a host that allows unlimited webspace and bandwidth for $12US /yr plus $39 set-up fee.

Back