Basic Beat Making Video

1st of all I appreciate the fact that you took time to put something in video form. That's a good look right there!
I thought it was cool being that I am not a sampler and never knew where to start......... My only request is that you keep them coming and teach us lil people a lil more about whatever............

You seemed madd nervous at first, but then you explained that it was damn near 3am....

Again Good Look !

yea nice joint man....... u probly said in the video but i aint catch it ummm wat program did u use to chop the sample?

Fyre said:
yea nice joint man....... u probly said in the video but i aint catch it ummm wat program did u use to chop the sample?

I just used cubase to tap out the tempo and chop it.

I appreciate the views, I got some more beat vids I'll post once I get them edited this one was so simple it didn't take much editing. The others are more advanced compared to this one because they are original beats using the Fantom, Reason, Cubase and SampleTank.

Awesome that youre trying to break stuff down and put it onto video. Can i ask you what interface youre using for MIDI? Good video. Thanks.

I'm using a basic turtle beach usb midi cable from CompUsa just because it keeps things cleaner than having midi cables run over top of my desk to my 1010.

I don't do any beats/rap music but I think it's cool that you're making videos. I also liked the backing track, or 'beat' that you came up with. Sounded real good. :)

Wow cant believe this is my first time seeing this...Nice vid Ment! Madly appreciate it. Big Props!

I appreciate the feedback.

I have a few Reason 3.0 "Tutorials" I did, mostly focused on Redrum. I also broke down some of my already arranged beats piece by piece. I have a program that records my PC screen along with crappy audio. But the files are HUGE, so I might just put it up for download rather than streaming.

Is there anything anyone would want to see in paticular? Unfortunately I don't have any of the FL's and I know a lot of yall use FL.

Interesting viewing. Maybe next time you could talk a bit more about what you're doing but most of the time I could follow. Thanks for posting this.

Back