Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atillah

Banned
I AM DELETING ALL OF THE FILES FROM MY NOWHERERADIO SITE AND PUTTING UP ANOTHER BEAT..............THEREFORE ALL OF THE OTHER POST ARE OUTDATED..........SO DON'T GO TO THEM AND POST SHIT LIKE "THE SONG AINT THERE!!' OR "I DON'T SEE IT ON THE PAGE".................ANY OTHER POST WHERE I ASK PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO MY SHIT ARE OUTDATED......................SO DON'T WAIST YOU TIME..................THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Atillah...you are one motivated cat........ You been on this board what a couple of weeks...and pretty much took it ova wit posts..........

OH YEAH... BEFORE I FORGET.......... ALL MY POSTS BEFORE TODAY ARE OUTDATED BECAUSE - WELL... THEY WERE POSTED BEFORE TODAY! SO IN CASE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THEM, THEY WON'T BE IN TODAY'S LIST OF POSTS, THEY'LL BE IN THE LIST FROM BEFORE TODAY....."

GOT THAT?!??!?

thanks

Blue Bear,

Are you attempting to humorous in a friendly or patronizing way(can't really detect sarcasm from typed letters if ya know what I mean)

Just to make sure the point got across....................also so it would save the time trying to explain to the other members why I posted dead links!!!!!!!!!!

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

In a little while I won't be able to post so much................(These last few weeks were my last weeks of summer in which there is no school and I have usually already stopped working my summer job, so I have absolutely nothin to do besides make music and surf the web,..........Oh.........and leave posts on Homerecording.com:D :D :D )

Back