Why people actually pay for recording software..

Frizzle- pretty cool how you come around and made some statements- that i think now you realize were in poor, poor judgement, and then.... my favorite- you start askin stupid questions about recording- maybe you realized through the barage of insults you so openly through around that the people you were pissin off the most were most qualified to help ya out in your prediciment- so if your initial statement wasnt dumb enough- you then precede to ask these people for help- fuckin classic- you sir are very special... if all goes well, your virus will spread though your computer though other programs... and into your testicles- i have never wished testicular viral infections on any man but i think you have actually earned it! Congratulations- well done!- by the way- i keep thinkin about your "computer nerd" statement a few pages back and about how you dont care what we think about ya- but truth be told most of the people around here are NOT computer nerds, but musicians. Some are computer nerds for a living- but never the less musicians- thats why people are here- music-

so in summary...eat shit and kill your self- you are truely a detriment to society- and not because you steal software- but because you are really just not smart- and also- plugin the speaker out from your amp into your sound card is a great idea!

Sincerely,
Jeff

..oh, and- i found this a few pages back- pretty darn interesting mr smarty fry- heres a link if any one wants to revisit: https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=79342

"wierd problem
I am trying to record my guitar playing onto my computer. I have my guitar connected to the imput on my Marshall amp, and the amp's line out going to the line in in the back of my computer. I'm trying to record in windows sound recorder. When I record something and play it back, you can only hear it VERY faintly. I have to turn the amp up ridiculously loud to even hear at all.. and even then its still very faint. Surely this is abnormal. I checked the master volume levels for the line in and that the mute in not checked.. none of these were the problem? Does anybody know what I should do? Is this a problem with my soundcard? If it was youd think that my other soundfiles wouldn't play. But I play soundfiles all the time... downloads ect. Im just about to throw my computer out the window."
-

-maybe some one can find ya a virus that blocks your dumb ass from the internet

Hey champ, I made that thread asking for help ages before I made this one! One would think that a person harbouring such social darwinist tendencies would be astute enough to read dates? Oh well. Since it's such a theme for you, my I.Q is actually queit high.

Anyway, your belief that people who are "not smart" are obligated to kill themselves for the greater good of society is probably a liiiitle extreme. Personally, I don't make judgements on peoples right to life based on their level of intelligence. You'll also be dissapointed to know that I tolerate ethnic minorities. Hey, what can I do, it's my old fashioned ways. Have a nice day! :)

Back