Tigerdirect

strmkr

I don't know if y'all are hip to this site.This is where I get all my computer stuff and have gotten some great deals and service,just thought I would pass it on.If you check often,you'll hit sales like "look what 50 bucks buys" and things like that and you might be surprised what you can find.

www.tigerdirect.com

Some of those numbers were a little unexpected,I have always gotten good service from them,but I have never had to return anything either

Take it with a grain of salt. Look at the sample size (the number of responses). Remember that satisfied people rarely bother to laud a company for doing what it's supposed to be doing, and often responses to these kind of surveys are skewed by the fact that it's usually those who are unhappy that bother responding.

I've had very good luck with Tiger. I've purchased from them several times over the last couple of years.
Their prices aren't always the lowest though. For that check www.pricewatch.com

Twist

tiger bites

I bought 5 PCs from them for work and found they did not have enough expansion slots for my needs due to a change in requirements of the project. Before I opened them, I called to return - they would only give me a credit and they did not offer any models with enough slots (three!) so I was out of luck - I will NEVER do buisiness w/them again. Then, the salesman has the nerve to call me up a few months after and ask if I needed anything...geeze

Back