Problem w/ Logic Delta and VST plug-ins

tkdunn

This is a real stab in the dark, but I've turned little up on the web concerning this problem. I got a Delta 1010 interface for my Mac and decided to load up the Logic Delta 4.6 program that came bundled with it. In the ensuing three weeks, I've really grown to love this program (not to mention the fabulous 1010...), but I can't seem to load up VST instruments. I loaded up the SoundTank Demo in the VST folder, added a new Audio Instrument track and clicked the flip menu - no SoundTank entry. I've been through manuals for both Logic Delta and the SoundTank software, but no luck.

I probably need to ditch this version for Logic Gold, but I've so seldomly liked something I got for free...

Anybody solved/seen this issue.

Thanks,

Tony

The PDF manual on the CD makes mention of the PlugIn-Enabler, saying it's on the install CD, but it's not. I checked Emagic's site for a download of the utility, but no luck there either. Anyway, thanks for the reply - I'll try emailing Emagic support...

tkdunn said:
The PDF manual on the CD makes mention of the PlugIn-Enabler, saying it's on the install CD, but it's not. I checked Emagic's site for a download of the utility, but no luck there either. Anyway, thanks for the reply - I'll try emailing Emagic support...

If you have registered your software with Emagic, you may want to check in the info web on their site.
Sadly, they are very slow when it comes to email support.

Back