Part Two: "The Continued Question"

pisces7378

Part Two of the logic Audio Saga: "The Continued Question"

Hello, It’s me again,

Yeah, I made a breakthrough late last night and figured out how to get my Logic Audio Platinum v. 4.7.1 to work. Now I just need a big tip and I am thoroughly happy. See, when I bought the program I was dazzled by the plug in real time effects. The guy at the store sat me down and showed me how you can add effects to stuff etc… It was really impressive. Anyway, I want to add some effects to my Midi stuff because at the moment I am to broke to afford the sound card etc… that I would need to work with audio. But the guy at the store, just “converted” the midi file into audio right before my eyes. How did he do that? I didn’t see a magic wand. When I went back to him he said something about plugging something into my sound card and then recording the midi into audio. But I don’t know what he was really talking about… it was all in German.

Does anyone out there have a Roland JV 1010 and Logic Audio Platinum that has a kind enough heart to walk me through converting Midi into audio to work with effects plug ins?
- What kind of chord do you use, if you have to plug something into the back of the computer.
- My Sound card is the one that came with the computer.
- Can you add effects to Midi or does it absolutely HAVE TO BE audio files?

Thanks to any and all that can help me on this one.

Mike

Last edited:
Back