Opinion's on setup??

MenT-aL

Hey, i think i have finally come to a decision on my setup, or future setup. Thanks to all you lot! cheers!
Anway here it is, remember my tight budget aswell.

Audiophile 2496
Audiobuddy
Shure SM57 (mic)

This should cator my needs for my guitar + j-station (s/pdif in)
My midi needs for updating the j-station's effects.

My vocals need, a good sound running into my card.

The best bit is i can steadily upgrade for other connections etc

It will give me everything i need now. so i can start recording straight away.

Oh one last question, just a quickie! The audiobuddy, which port does that go into on the audiophile card??

thanks a bunch!

aL

P.S. my hair is growing back now! :D (stress related joke)

Crossposts are usually a bad idea. Just pick the closest-fitting forum and post there.

Why bad? The most obvious example is, say person A is reading your post, and they're the first to reply. So they start typing, and maybe they crack a manual or two to check what they're saying, or launch the software and try something just to be sure it works the way they think it does... and they give you a nice pithy solution.

Meanwhile on your other post in the other forum, which person A has not seen yet, person B has answered your question already, three hours ago. If it had been together in one thread, person A would have seen the reply, and either not bothered repeating the info, or possibly added something to it. Instead, they have expended some effort for essentially no reason, since person B already solved your problem for you in the other thread.

Back